Daktarin is a broad spectrum anti-fungal treatment for all types of fungal infections. Daktarin Powder is ideal for treating shoes and socks as well as fungal infections of the skin.
Miconazole Nitrate 20mg/g
Clean and dry affected area. Shake a small quantity on to the affected area twice daily. May also be used in shoes and socks.
Continue treatment for up to 2 weeks after symptoms have cleared.
Warnings: If symptoms persist seek medical advice. Avoid contact with eyes.
Canesten Clotrimazole Anti-fungal TOPICAL Cream provides soothing relief from common fungal infections such as athlete's foot, fungal nappy rash, ringworm, jock itch and other tinea infections.
It contains a broad-spectrum anti-fungal agent.
Canesten Clotrimazole Anti-fungal Cream contains Clotrimazole 10 mg/g.[/tab]
Clean and dry the affected area thoroughly. Rub into the affected area 2-3 times daily. Continue treatment for 2 weeks after the symptoms disappear to avoid recurrence.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use in the eyes. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your doctor.[/tab]
What is Rejuvenail?
Rejuvenail® is a specially developed nail lacquer for the treatment of fungal infections of toenails and fingernails. The active ingredient ciclopirox penetrates the nail to reach the site of fungal infection and prevents growth of the fungal infection by destroying the fungi that cause nail infections.
What are the advantages of Rejuvenail?
No filing required
Easy to use
Once daily application
Clinically tested to penetrate the nail
Ciclopirox 8% w/w
How do I use Rejuvenail?
1) Before applying Rejuvenail® anti-fungal nail lacquer, ensure that the nail polish is removed. Then wash and dry the infected nail. Application in the evening before going to bed is recommended.
2) Apply a thin layer over the entire infected nail surface and 5mm of surrounding skin and if possible under the free edge of the nail.
3) Allow to dry for at least 30 seconds.
4) Leave on the nail for at least 6 hours overnight and simply wash off with water in the morning. Do not apply nail polish or other nail medication on the nails being treated.
How long do I have to use Rejuvenail?
Treatment should continue until clear and healthy nails have regrown. This usually takes about 6 months for the fingernails and about 9 to 12 months for the toenails. Nails grow very slowly, about 2 to 3mm per month for fingernails and 1mm per month for toenails,2 so do not be disappointed if there is no visible improvement after a few weeks. It is important to continue treatment until nails are clear otherwise the fungi can continue to infect the nail and the condition could get worse again. You should consult your doctor if your symptoms worsen or do not improve after 6 months for fingernails and 12 months for toenails.
Lamisil Cream is applied to the skin to treat a wide range of fungal skin infections.
Lamisil® Cream is formulated to ease the discomfort caused by the symptoms of athlete's foot (tinea between the toes) while actively fighting the infection. The soothing qualities of this cream formulation are well suited for inflamed and tender areas, and for dry, scaly or cracked infected skin.
Unlike many anti-fungal treatments that require as many as three daily applications for up to 4 weeks, Lamisil® Cream needs only one daily application for 7 days to effectively eliminate athlete's foot.
Terbinafine Hydrochloride 1%
For the treatment of fungal skin conditions such as athletes foot, jock itch, ringworm, pityriasis and candida skin infections.
Signs and symptoms for Tinea
Tinea symptoms can include:
•Burning or stinging
•Scaly ring-shaped areas
•Cracking, splitting and peeling of the skin
How to use Lamisil® Cream
Apply Lamisil® Cream once daily
1. Clean and thoroughly dry the affected areas on the skin.
2. Use the amount of cream sufficient to treat the affected skin and surrounding area and rub in gently. Use only a thin layer of cream. When treating athlete's foot, apply the cream to both feet, even if the symptoms only affect one foot.
3. If you need to apply Lamisil® Cream between your toes, fingers or buttocks, under a breast or armpit, or in the groin region, cover the area with gauze after the cream has been applied. This is particularly useful at bedtime.
For the treatment of fungal skin conditions such as athlete's foot, jock itch, ringworm, pityriasis versicolor and candida skin infections.
Terbinafine hydrochloride 1% w/w
Typically applied once or twice daily for one week. Thoroughly clean and dry the affected area. Apply cream to affected skin and small area around it in a thin layer. Rub in gently.
Continue using the cream for one week, even if the signs of infection may disappear.